January:
* Transitions for Sophie: Moved her from a crib to a twin-size bed and took away her paci
* Spoke with churches and individuals about our incredible trip to Papua New Guinea
* Ben started working again at a construction company he had previously worked at
* I babysat
* Our Life Group threw me a beautiful baby shower
* We added sweet baby Brielle to our family on January 25
February:
* We adjusted to being a family of 4 while Sophie adjusted to being a big sister
* We were so, so blessed by friends and family who brought us many meals
* Sophie enjoyed the snow
* Sophie potty trained!
March:
* My grandma came to visit from Vermont!
* I resumed babysitting
* We took a weekend trip to Jackson, MI to visit Bible school friends
* Jason and Laken made a last minute trip to visit us over Easter
* We spent Easter break in Gull Lake, MI with the Miller family and Jason and Laken
* Sophie had her first Easter egg hunt
* Ben and I celebrated our 25th birthdays and Sophie turned 2!
* Ben started working at the RV factory again
April:
* We had Sophie's 2nd birthday party, Minnie Mouse style!
* Sophie puked for the first time on the way to her birthday party (should this be a highlight? haha)
* We celebrated my mom's birthday with the Walton family
* Enjoyed meeting weekly with Jessie to go through a book together
* We got our acceptance letter from New Tribe's MTC
May:
* We celebrated my sister Nikki's pregnancy with a baby shower
* Aunt Nanna came to visit lots
* It finally started warming up, so the girls and I and the boy I babysat spent lots of time outside!
* I enjoyed learning how to use my camera by taking outside pictures
* I was sad to say good-bye to friends from the two Mom's groups I was in
* We went camping over Memorial Day weekend with the Walton family and friends from church
June:
* I took a trip with my mom and the kiddos to the zoo
* We took a weekend trip to Columbus, OH so Ben could help my Uncle with work on his house
* We enjoyed fun summer things, like festivals and parades
* My best friend Abbey came to visit from California with her son, Wes!
* We did a fun pamper outing (nails, Granite City, and Debrands chocolate) with my Life Group ladies
* I got my wisdom teeth out
July:
* Brielle turned 6 months
* We had Walton family pictures taken by Carrie Weaver Photography
* We celebrated July 4 by honoring Ben's grandpa who is a war veteran
* My sister had her baby boy, Blake, and I got to her with her while she did!
* We went to the Whitley County 4H fair
* We had a day at the pool at our annual Moser-Walton pool party
* We said good-bye (and see you soon!) to our beloved Life Group
* My friend Jessica from NTBI came to visit!
* We did LOTS of packing!!
August:
* Spent a week with the Millers at Gull Lake Family Camp
* Moved to Roach, MO to begin our training at New Tribes Mission's MTC
* Enjoyed living by a lake (Sophie loves the water!)
* Enjoyed catching up with old friends and making new ones
* Went camping with friends from school over Labor Day weekend
* We enjoyed several campfires with good friends
* We grilled out lots! And had lots of people over for dinner
* Sophie and Brielle went to childcare- Sophie loved it; Brielle endured it
* Celebrated my new friend Asmara's newest baby with a baby shower
* Enjoyed free food from our food pantry and made Brielle some baby food!
October:
* We found out we were pregnant with BabyMill3!
* Dad and Mom Miller came to visit
* My mom and sisters came to visit
* For Halloween, the girls went Trick or Treating around campus
* We enjoyed starting to meet with two other couples for a Bible study each week
November:
* I had fun at a Ladies Retreat with women from my school
* I helped with my good friend, Laken's baby shower
* I enjoyed meeting with friends on Tuesday afternoon for a fellowship group
* Ben did plumbing each week on a new building at our school (this is his campus job)
* We attended Kyle and Val's beautiful wedding
* We enjoyed Thanksgiving with our families in Indiana
December:
* We got a dusting of snow and have a great hill outside our home
* We had lots of Christmas fun!
* I had a fun girls night out with my friends Rachel and Jill
* We said hard good-byes to friends we might never see again this side of heaven
* We were excited to meet baby Thatcher, Jason and Laken's son
* We enjoyed fun times with our e-linc (small group) at school
* We had good times with family in Indiana
* Christmas party with our Life Group in Indiana
* We celebrated Ben's sister Katie's pregnancy
* We had a scare with a threatened miscarriage but were so thankful to see a heartbeat
























Love this post! Great idea to review the year...miss you guys ;)
ReplyDelete