Hey All!
This blog has served me well for the past 5 years as we've documented our mission journey, babies, and other great things that have taken place. I've always loved writing out my thoughts. It helps me process life. It helps me process my faith.
I've taken a hiatus these last 7 months to focus on my relationship with the Lord and with my husband and with my kids. It's been so good. I've dug deep into the Word of God and have come up refreshed and changed. But I can never get away from writing my thoughts out, so I've still been doing that, by journaling and writing to friends. And hoping that one day I'd get back into blogging again. Just praying about the timing.
And now is that timing!
While this blog has been a great place to write, our journey is somewhat changing. This blog was for our overseas missions journey, and so I've started a new area to write. One to document this new stage of life- whatever God may choose to do with us, wherever he may choose to use us... I pray there will always be a song of praise on my lips.
The first post is up - about our new house (and the whole house hunting journey).
Check it out! Click Here ---- Songs of Jubilee
In our simple life, love plays a very specific role. Now we are able to make your love life healthy and no space for any type of trouble. These all are possible with the help of Dr. EKPEN of SOLUTION TEMPLE. He helped me cast a spell that brought my long lost lover back within 48hours who left me for another woman. You can also contact him on (EKPENTEMPLE@GMAIL.COM) and be happy forever like am now with his experience.
ReplyDelete